I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger’s Award by the lovely Janice from the blog, The Simple Beginner. Thank you so much Janice for nominating me! I’m very happy you find my blog creative and you made me realize that even though I didn’t have a goal set in mind when I started this blog, it seems that I am heading in the right direction. Thank you!
• Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
• Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
• Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
• Pass these rules on to them
Five Facts About Me:
1. I can’t believe time flew by so fast that this year will be my 10th year high school reunion. I’m still not sure if my husband and I will be attending since he finds it to be a waste of time, but we’ll see what happens until then.
2. I almost moved to Iowa about 4 years ago, my husband’s family moved over there, but at the end we decided to stay. I’m glad we did because I couldn’t imagine living outside of the city and surviving winter time 🙂
3. When we got married we had a very small ceremony, it was just our family, and we never had a honeymoon. Our goal is to actually have a real honeymoon one day and be able to spend it in Hawaii or just anywhere lol
4. I am a fan of d.i.y projects since I find it cheaper and very creative. I recently found a website that shows how to transfer photos into a canvas which I think is a very cool idea! I love displaying photos of my family so I think I’ll be giving that tutorial a try 😀
5. I was never a sports fan until I met my husband. I am now a football fan so I always look forward to football season to cheer for Green Bay! 🙂