The rules for this award:
-Put the award logo on your blog
-Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog
-Nominate any number of blogs you like, linking to their blogs
-Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc..)
Solveig Werner Questions:
1. As a child what did you want to become? (princess is an acceptable answer) I wanted to become a teacher.
2. What piece of your own writing are you most proud of? I’m still working on my writing but two that I’m very proud of is a poem I wrote about grandparents for the A to Z Challenge and a short story for the 5 Photos & 5 Stories Challenge, Mary’s Roses.
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why? I would be a bird because they get to see new places everywhere they fly to. It must be nice to be away for awhile and enjoy the view from above.
4. If you were stranded on a lonely island (there will be food and drink there) what/who would you take with you (3 things at the most)? I would take my family: my 2 daughters and my husband.
5. Is there some advice that you would like to share? Almost every piece of advice you’re given will make sense along the way.
1. Can you describe the four seasons in sounds? Good! Now, please, show us what you came up with. ^_^ Spring: Birds chirping, Summer: Waves crashing, Fall: Wind, Winter: Rain (Good question!)
2. Who is your favorite fictional protagonist? Antagonist? Why? Honestly, I haven’t read a book in years so I have no answer for this question 😦
3. What do you feel most proud of this week (so far)? I’ve done a lot of volunteer work at my daughter’s school this week and the teacher gave me a small pin to show her appreciation for my hard work.
4. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher 🙂
5. How do you spend your free time (even if it’s a few minutes)? I sit on the sofa and watch a bit of tv.
6. What skill would you like to learn and why? Self defense because if there’s ever a bad guy around I want to be able to protect my daughters.
7. What does being strong mean to you? Overcoming any obstacle in life without giving up.
To my nominees, you don’t have to accept, but if you do thank you for your time. I enjoy visiting your blogs!
1) Have you ever thought of leaving your blog? What kept you going?
2) Have your eating habits changed from when you were a teenager to now?
3) Would you rather watch tv or read a book?
4) Favorite outdoor activity?
5) Most important person/thing in your life right now?
6) What restaurant would you recommend to others visiting the place you live in?
7) Do you like to travel, if so, where would you go to?