I decided to take on the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge which my good friend Priceless Joy posted on her blog, Beautiful Words, and thought I’d be fun to join in. I hope I don’t end up on the Page of Lame 😀
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here is my attempt to writing a short paragraph without the letter ‘E’:
Timing was just right to say with this paragraph, missing almost a month of blogging, I’m back again. I didn’t plan on staying away for so long but inspiration was lost. Coming back and going through posts my brain instantly had thoughts to put down on this paragraph. I miss sharing photos and thoughts of my own so pardon for staying away for so long. Thank you for stopping by! 🙂
To those who I nominated, I really hope you accept. It’s not as easy as it seems (in my opinion) but have fun with it! I can’t wait to read your response. Anyone willing to take on the challenge is welcome to do so 😀